Q&A session on different post-graduate opportunities outside of Palestine in medicine and medical fields
Saturday, September 12 at 5PM Palestinian time
Join us for a panel discussion with Palestinian medical professionals on the different career paths and opportunities for Palestinian students in medicine and medical sciences.
The event has is now at maximum capacity (500 participants) so registration is closed. The slides of the event are available here:
We will be joined by:
- Dr. Omar S. Abu Abed, assistant professor of drug delivery and nanomedicine at the Arab American University.
- Abderhman Abuhashem, MD-PhD student at the Weill Cornell/Rockefeller/Sloan Kettering.
- Dr. Somaya Albhaisi, assistant professor of medicine, physician-scientist, and clinical hospitalist in the Department of Internal Medicine at the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond.
- Dr Osaid Alser, postdoctoral research fellow in trauma surgery at Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Joman Natsheh, associate research scientist at the Kessler Foundation, research assistant professor at Rutgers University Medical School.
Meet the panelists:
Share our Facebook event.